Aiming to support US-based and global businesses' sustainability initiatives, with our fuel combustion improvement hardware we reduces CO2 emission generated by internal combustion engines powered transport and transforms it into carbon credits
$50 per ton, pre-order open!
Transport sector is the second-largest emitter of CO2 globally
Potential is 100,000,000 carbon credits annually from 2030
Carbon credit offset period is only 1 year
CO2 reduction right outside your window, the real climate effect
Being limited to the confines of your business, it is quite difficult and costly to reduce even a quarter of your own carbon footprint.
Carbon credits are a flexible and cost-effective way to achieve emissions reduction goals, but the offset period is way too long from 5 years for energy efficiency projects to 100 years for forestry ones. Their effect is invaluable, but the environmental initiatives described can be applied in a completely different part of the globe, and you won't feel the effect, only get offsets.
While with FuelWell it is only 1 year, what is more, we offer you not only impact confirmation but a way to feel the effect on your street, in your city, in your country, today, not tomorrow. As the shift towards zero-emission transport is still in the early stages and accounts for only 5% globally compared to 95% of Internal combustion engines (ICE).
carbon credit offsetting process
- You invest in the desired carbon credits quantity, which is equal to the number of tons of CO2 that will be reduced as a result and available to you in the form of carbon compensation offset
- FuelWell produces hardware devices and implements them on various road transport, and later on water and even air transport. CO2 emission reduces from the first mile as coresponds to fuel consumption reduction
- In a year, your carbon credits will be available in the form of carbon offsets, and you will be able to use them for your business carbon footprint compensation
FuelWell is a fuel combustion improvement technology inside fuel-system mounted plug-n-play devices range for various internal combustion engines.
- FW device activates fuel at the molecular level
- The fuel combustion process takes place in a more complete volume
- The result is up to 20% less fuel consumption and 15% CO2 emissions
сarbon credits GENERATION process
- Signing an agreement for the future redemption of carbon credits
- Technology implementation to general freight operators fleets in the USA
- Validation and certification Golden Standard / Verra
- Previously purchased carbon credits offsetting
During the operational environment tests, we helped our customers save more than 37 000 liters of fuel and reduce 75 tons of CO2
Private and Taxi
FW-2 on Ford Focus
FW-4 on Mercedes Citan
FW-6 on John Deere 8335R
FW-8 on Volvo FM440
FuelWell equipment is also suitable for diesel and gasoline power generators, water and air transport
WHY IS IT BENEFICIAL?
- Systematic implementation of carbon certificates around the world
- An additional tool to reduce your own carbon footprint
- An investment asset with environmental added value, use it yourself or get investment benefits from selling it on the market
OUR MISSION, VISION, GOALS
- Our mission is not only to save fuel costs for business customers and later for private individuals, but to make every car on the planet more environmentally friendly. Our mission is to reduce as much as possible the annual emissions of the various internal combustion engines (ICE), preserving the planet’s ecology until such time as zero-emission vehicles (ZEV) will surely dominate over ICE
- We are not going anywhere from ordinary transport. We must use all measures and technologies to reduce the negative impact on the environment today, that FuelWell vision.
- Our short-term goal till 2030 is to reduce ICE CO2 emissions by 100 million tons annually.
- Our long-term goal is to help businesses and responsible individuals reduce their negative impact on the environment, and make transport efficient and environmentally friendly.